About UsOur Mission
Our every effort will be spent to ensure the improvement and satisfaction of each patient, as well as that of those who may have entrusted them to our care.
We specialize in the treatment of pain, be it chronic or acute. Whether you suffered an injury at work, at play or in an auto accident, we have an unparalleled understanding of these unique situations.
After being in operation for seven years, we feel we’ve become the area’s premier post-accident healthcare clinic. Conveniently located just off of Route 30 in Lancaster, we can treat patients from all over the Susquehanna Valley. Our staff—consisting of an interventional pain management doctor, a functional health doctor, a chiropractor and rehab assistants—have more than 50 years of experience in diagnosing and treating these types of injuries, with great results following the myriad therapies we use to reduce your symptoms.
Our goal is to facilitate a rapid improvement in pain in the short-term, and lead all our patients to healing in the long-term, while helping them navigate around the many obstacles they may find on the difficult road to recovery. Working together with our patients and those who care for them, we believe these goals can be achieved.
Meet the Doctors
Dr. Jared Stubblefield
Owner, Keystone Functional Medicine
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- 2009 Graduate of Sherman College of Chiropractic
- Certified in Activator Technique
- 300+ hours of post-doctorate training in car accident trauma
- RockTape Certified Practitioner
- Married with four children
- Loves Baseball, especially the San Francisco Giants
Dr. Bonnie McKinley
Associate Physician, Keystone Functional Medicine
- Board-Certified physician
- Specialty degree in sports and musculoskeletal medicine
- Offers regenerative techniques directed towards healing injuries
- Member of American Osteopathic Association (AOA), American Osteopathic Association of Sports Medicine (AOASM), American Medical Society for Sports Medicine (AMSSM), and the Cellular Medicine Association (CMA)
- Team physician for both college level and high school sports teams, most recently Millersville University (2016) and The Philadelphia Rebels-North American Hockey League Team Physician (2017)
Dr. Michael Rosenthal
Consulting Physician, Keystone Functional Medicine
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Specializing in Rehab Medicine (Physiatry)
- Graduate of Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Undergraduate work at the University of Pennsylvania
- 20+ years in examining, diagnosing and treating work injuries
- Includes electro-diagnostic studies
- Licensed to perform Medical Acupuncture