What Can I Expect?
The first thing you should expect is that this is not like any doctor’s office you’ve been to before. Yes, we have paperwork and exam rooms, but we approach treating our patients in a different way than other medical practices. Here’s how:
- Education – We want to make sure each and every patient understands what it is we’re offering and is certain he or she wishes to take the next step. So our first step is to instruct you at one of our town hall health talks, or in a private consultation if you can’t attend the public forum.
- Evaluation – Once an understanding is grasped, each patient consents to schedule and attend a full medical evaluation by our medical doctor. And that’s all it is: an evaluation. But it’s thorough and gives us a good idea of which direction to go.
- Discussion – After the evaluation, our medical team meets to discuss the doctor’s findings and which of our services will serve the patient best.
- Presentation – The patient returns to the office at this point and is presented with the prescribed plan of action, which usually consists of some combination of medical treatment, chiropractic treatment and physical therapy. The patient and medical team work out how much (if any) of the prescribed plan will be implemented, which leads to the last step…
- Implementation – We begin the treatment program and continue until the patient’s goals are reached!